To help with the training, equipping and discipleship of future pastors and leaders of Equatorial Guinea, the general fund has a need of $5,000/year in regular support and giving (as of September 2014).
To support this, donate to 'IBCP General Fund'.
Give to IBCP projects
Computer Lab - needed: $8,000
- Equatorial Guinea is a quickly changing society. The computer lab will allow the IBCP to improve the quality of its education. We believe it will be utilized both by the students of the IBCP and the churches as a resource for ministry. The computer lab is a new project for the Bible Institute; however, with technology growing rapidly in Equatorial Guinea, we would like to introduce the students to various resources (including the internet) that would allow them to be even more effective in their ministries.
Photocopy Machine - needed: $3,000
- For many years, the IBCP has needed a photocopy machine to prepare course manuals for students and professors and facilitate administrative tasks.
How to give to IBCP projects
To donate to the General Fund of the IBCP, make a cheque payable to 'WEC International', and designate it to “IBCP General Fund, Equatorial Guinea” (in the memo/back, or on a separate sheet of paper) and mail to your nearest address:
In Canada: WEC International, 37 Aberdeen Avenue, Hamilton, ON L8P 2N6, Canada
In the UK: WEC International, PO Box 6461, Coventry, CV3 9NR, United Kingdom
To donate to a SPECIFIC PROJECT, make a cheque payable to 'WEC International' and write on the back/memo (or an accompanying letter) the project you choose (eg. “IBCP Photocopy Machine” or “IBCP Computer Lab"), then mail the cheque to the appropriate address above.
How to give online to IBCP in UK£
To donate UK£ pounds visit wec-uk.org/about/donate and click 'download a designation form'.
How to give online to IBCP in US$
To donate US$ dollars visit wec-usa.org click on 'Donate Online' under the 'Send' column.
If you want to give a single gift:
1) click on the left-hand column 'Give Now'
2) Under “Choose a Gift Category”, click on “Support for a Project”
3) Choose an amount and
4) indicate your chosen project (eg. "IBCP Computer Lab") in the box 'Recipient, designation or Instructions'.
5) Fill in your other personal details (name, billing address, etc).
Plan to give regularly
You can create your own account using the right-hand column which will allow you to go back in and make changes anytime you like, as well as see your online giving history to WEC International. Once you've set it up, log out and then log back in again before setting up a gift.
If you should have any difficulties, contact Dan Durben in the Finance Office of WEC International in the USA:
(+1) 215-646-2322 extension 346.